Who are our key influencers?
- Dan Pink’s book ‘Drive’ offers some great motivation theory
- Simon Sinek’s book ‘Start with why’ talks about the importance of a compelling why
- Rolf Donelli’s book ‘The Art of Thinking Clearly’ explores about biases and the impact they have on the decisions we make
- Matthew Syed’s book ‘Black Box Thinking’ talks about attitudes to failure and mistakes and how industries choose to learn (or not) from those failings
- Daniel Khaneman’s book ‘Thinking Fast and Slow’ talks about how what we think is split between fast reactive thinking and slower more considered thinking, and how we might not be a ware of which one is driving our decisions
- Dan Ariely’s book ‘Predictably Irrational’ explores how the mind works and why we make the decisions we do. Are we really in control of our own thoughts?
- Dr Steve Peters’ book ‘The Chimp Paradox’ simplifies how we understand the mind, breaking it into three compartments he explains why we behave the way we do
- Charles Duhigg’s book ‘The Power of Habit’ shares how culture can be reinvented by creating new habits